Blood Bowl Orcs! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Bowl Orcs!

Hi! I am starting blood bowl with a small league of friends I have chosen Orcs because I like the idea of a team of very large players tackling and potentially seriously injuring the tiny other players.

On to my issue, I do not like the Blood Bowl miniatures what would be a good looking way to convert them? I quite like the idea of heavily armoured players so I was thinking of using Black Orcs I've seen Ork Boys used buy personally I don't like the way they look. My expierences with green stuff is very limited but I am quite expierenced at kit bashing.

I quite like this model too Black Orc Big Boss | Games Workshop but I cannot think of what to use it as.

Edit: Sorry for multi posting I couldn't see if I had posted or not.

Last edited by Chaos Sorcerer Gir; August 30th, 2011 at 23:52.
    Just a man.... with a chainsword.......

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    169 (x4)

savage orks and black orks are the best places to look first, not sure much beyond that as i don't play them, but my last league opponent used those 2 kits as his starting spot and it came out phenomenal.

orks are pretty good as a team overall, fairly forgiving with their majority armor 9 and only semi-slow speed. the 3 other hard-hitting teams tend to be chaos (due to possibility of team-wide Claws), norse and dwarfs. norse and dwarfs both have block on most of their players making for increased chances of putting the other team down, while norse lack armor to maintain speed and dwarfs lack speed to maintain high armor.

...A blog that's mostly about Infinity, but sometimes other stuff too.

+ Reply to Thread