Beginner's advice: which brushes to buy? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    417 (x7)

Beginner's advice: which brushes to buy?

Hello there! I'd like to begin painting my miniatures (i have like 160 cadians staring at me on the shelf... brrr!) and i was wondering which brushes should be used.

Specifically, i'd like to know the best types and kinds (and brands, why not) i should buy to begin the painting side of the 40k world.

Thank you!

I don't use Vendettas or Valks...if Guardsmen were meant to fly, the Emperor would have given them wings. (343rd Mordian)
    The battle for Hidaxes SubSector (Listwar)! 184th Cadian blog: 184th.blogspot.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

I am not an expert on the brushes topic but since i had the same question a few weeks ago,you could go to my thread here and read some advice experts posted for me:http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...questions.html
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    417 (x7)

yeah i red that post you linked me but it doesn't answer my questions

I need to know which brushes i should take to begin, because i don't even know which kind is better to take (i mean, which tip type, which size, etc.)

What i do need is something like "Get a brush size X/YY with spear tip" or something like that
    I don't use Vendettas or Valks...if Guardsmen were meant to fly, the Emperor would have given them wings. (343rd Mordian)
    The battle for Hidaxes SubSector (Listwar)! 184th Cadian blog: 184th.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

That would depend entirely on you i am afraid.There is no real way to tell what to buy.

The only advise i can take the risk of giving you is to take the gw brushes.
    They are good for starters.You are going to need a drybrush a detail brush and a standard one.
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

417 (x7)

well at least this is something to begin with

+ Reply to Thread