Vampire Keep - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampire Keep

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Vampire Keep

Hey guys. I found some pics of a Vampire keep I did AGES ago (2008 I think). I thought these pics long lost and the keep has long been destroyed by small boys and uncaring GW staff members. The pics keep it alive though....

Some old WIP pics...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

so like any chance you want to build anther one? or like tell us how you did i really like it.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Well it's built out of a Warhammer Fortress and and the Empire Manor.

Pretty simple to build to be honest, the bottom tier is built out of the Fortress wall sections and the main 'keep' is built out of the tower pieces, which sit on top of the Wall sections. The manor Tower tops it off. Oh the cauldron on the very top is off the Alter of Khaine from the Dark Elves and the bit it sits off is the base from the arcane ruins.

I'd love to make it again but it would cost me well near 150 quid. That's with the wraiths as Corner pieces!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x2)

My goodness! Did people actually play games ON this magnificent piece of masonary or was it merely a centre piece for a gaming table.
    Would have been awesome playing with the old skirmish rules and with proper interiors!
    GLORY TO THE DICE GODS!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

I think it would make the best 40k bunker as well.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
    My goodness! Did people actually play games ON this magnificent piece of masonary or was it merely a centre piece for a gaming table.
    Would have been awesome playing with the old skirmish rules and with proper interiors!
    Well, originally it was designed as a Window display and we were going to do a small board with Vampires/Skellies/Zombies Vs Empire to promote the Vampire release. Or something.......

We never got round to doing the board so it just ended up on the gaming tables and was trashed by small boys pretty quick. When I left GW no one looked after or repaired the scenery and the boards just died a death. Most of it was chucked out. Even my Dawn of War terrain which i spent months making!! *Rage*

+ Reply to Thread