AOBL Warboss on a bike, Death Skulls style - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Painboy

Hey,

Been working on a painboy for my nob squad as well. Again trying a death skulls theme so was thinking of adding a servo harness of some sort. I guess I'm not really to familiar with orks as this is my second army next to BA but suggestions on making this look more.......medic-ish.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Echo9x; November 3rd, 2011 at 03:58.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Echo9x View Post
    Hey,

Wanted to share a project I've been working on, a warboss on a bike. Looking for some ideas for handlebars. In addition I had to cut his arm in half and then rebuild part of it with green stuff. I'm wondering if you think the hand extension as seen pinned in place makes him look funny. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thank you.
    Totally badass!

His arms DO look a little scrawny, not really funny, because of the extra extension. If you think you have the skill, you could try beefing up his arms with some more green stuff. (Or not, I'd have to see when the hand is re-attached, it's hard to tell)

handlebars? hmm.... ever see 300? remember how the messenger had a collection of crowned skulls? maybe something like that 2 or 3 "trophies" of the WAGHH!!

+ Reply to Thread