Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Greenstuff or putty... only option you have if you wanna make a medkit... atleast to my knowledge.Originally posted by Nayra@Oct 19 2004, 18:18
I need a medic but I'm not going to use the Cadian one, anyone have any ideas on how to make a medic with spare bits from catachan possibly or just any ideas on how to make a medpack or something to represent it nicely would be appreciated. Thanks guys, you rock.[snapback]233487[/snapback]
<span style='font-family:Impact'>I'm the elephant under your bed... well not really but I have him tied up and I'm worse...</span>
<a href='http://www.the-waaagh.com/' target='_blank'>Waaagh!!!</a>
I think that would work I mean it would be pretty obvious its a medic.
If you are interested in lizardmen check out
<a href='http://s7.invisionfree.com/garoq_gar/index.php?act=idx' target='_blank'>The Spawning Pool</a>
<a href='http://www.thespawningpool.com' target='_blank'><img src='http://www.geocities.com/thespawningpool/link_banner.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' /></a>
Here's what I did to make my catachan medic with catachan parts.
1) Cut the antenna off of a vox caster back pack
2) Cut the rifle off of the arm that is holding a rifle by the handle (Make sure not to cut the handle off of the hand)
3) Glue the arm with the handle to the top of the vox caster back pack.
4) Paint it white and put a red cross on it.
5) Take an old toothbrush dip it in brown paint, wipe most of the paint off and then hold the toothbrush up to the model and rub the bristles back with your thumb. This will splatter "mud" onto the white casing so that it doesn't look so clean and new.
It worked for me anyhow, but I don't even use a medic anymore.