Brother Goriel (space hulk) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

692 (x8)

Brother Goriel (space hulk)

Well, here's the Brother Goriel that I've painted to match the rest of my Squad Lorenzo. I'm not sure that I have a whole lot else to say about him, but I'll answer any questions anyone has.

Also, I've posted him up to CMON for anyone who cares to vote.

2. LikeWarlord Vrrmik liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements

12 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

399 (x8)

I love your work, I think it is how I imagine mine might look if I was any good, the style anyway. (Don't know if thats a compliment but it is supposed to be)

If I could say one thing and it bugged me on the last termi as well and bugs me about lots of peoples models, you drilled out the barrels of the stormbolter and the are beautifully aligned and symmetrical but the size of the whole compared to the muzzle looks comically small. A slightly larger drill bit and this would look amazing.

Anyway sorry about that its a pet peeve of mine and I have no right to be critical of such a beautiful mini. Keep on posting and keep up the great work.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread