H.E 2000pts army list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

H.E 2000pts army list

Hey guys, I've been playing high elves for a little while and wanted some advice on how I could improve my current army list and how I should play it. At the moment I have:

lvl 4 archmage with annulian crystal(take one power dice from opponent and add to my dispel dice)-300
    bsb w/ armour of caledor and great weapon-143
    2 units of 16 archers with champions and musicians, 191pts each
    30 spearmen w/full command-295
    20 phoenix guard w/ full command-330
    20 white lions w/ full command and banner of sorcery(d3 extra power dice)-380
    2 bolt throwers-100 each

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

2. Remove Advertisements

12 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

399 (x8)

Hmm welcome to LO, you seem to have a solid beginning there, I think I would increase the spears to 50 and the WL to 30. That would probably be at the expense of some archers. I would also want to get either eagles or reavers in as disruption instead of Bolt Throwers.

Next time try posting in the HE sub-forum, you will find some fairly helpful people there.

Most of us here are fairly anti shooting but I always take archers, never with command though except a musician.

Hope that helps, have a look around the HE forum and don't hesitate to ask any questions.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread