Bloodbowl Pro Elves? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloodbowl Pro Elves?

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this, but oh well.

I want to make a Pro Elf team for blood bowl for use at my FLGS. However, the official models for them suck horribly. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for alternate models that would work for Pro Elves. I'm not sure anything from WHFB would work, as they seem to fit a High Elf team better.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    83 (x1)

I've built many BBteams and I always find that the regular plastic kits for WHFB and 40K does the job wonderfully.

For Elves there is a wonderful kit for Blood Bowl - Wyches for 40K link to GW I would go for that! The look is "evil" though, so maybe some headswaps would be in order.

Pro Elves are a hard team to master. Have you played them a lot?

/ik

Quote Originally Posted by Khisanth Magus View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this, but oh well.

I want to make a Pro Elf team for blood bowl for use at my FLGS. However, the official models for them suck horribly. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for alternate models that would work for Pro Elves. I'm not sure anything from WHFB would work, as they seem to fit a High Elf team better.
    Ikterus

+ Reply to Thread