I need Tyrant Guard legs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need Tyrant Guard legs

So, a while back I bought some metal Tyrant Guard to protect my Hive Tyrant. These models came with only left side legs. Well I went back to the store I bought them at and raised a stink so they would get replacements on their way. I have the replacements, they are perfect, every piece included. But I want to use the incomplete models to create some Dragon Ogres for my Warriors of Chaos army. Now, what I need is an easy way to make two sets of right side legs for these guys. Do you have any tricks for this?

F.Y.I. I'm not an expert hobbyist, but I have some skill with green stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on the size of these legs, what you want is Instant Mold. Do a search and you should be able to find an internet supplier.
    There are three types of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who cannot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, that is perfect, thank you so much Krytie. Now I just have to find it on Alaska.....

+ Reply to Thread