Even a God-King Can Bleed - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Even a God-King Can Bleed

New Project......... This afternoons work

2. LikeChubby_Jedi liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

SPARTANS.......WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!!!!!!!!!

JvK
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

NO MERCY!
    NO PRISONERS!!

Is he 28mm or 54mm?

Dan

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

He's 28MM. 54mm models scare me a little............. done some more on him. I've done the red cape and base coated the metal bin Bitz. He almost looks finished and I have a sinking feeling the base is going to take a lot more effort that the model........ It's my first 'scenic' base.

This model is absolute rubbish by the way. I've no idea if it's a bad cast or it's sculpted with no detail on the face but it's horrid..... I can't actually tell if he has teeth or if the edge of the mouth is the teeth or.......yeah, it's not great.Some of the toes are 'painted on' as well as it was just smooth metal....

...... Looked great in the advert Pic
    Last edited by Lord Borak; February 5th, 2012 at 10:52.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Great work dude. The skin is nicely done, it looks quite bronzed. It is a nice model, and fun to see you do something else. What are you doing for his base?

Kuffy

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    744 (x8)

Very nice work on the skin, could say its madness... 300 This is Sparta Remix!!! - YouTube
    "Should take you a while though because of your sloth like pace"
    Click here and watch Gedderz try and cross the road

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1148 (x8)

Having painted that LB i can agree the model is proper dog turd on a stick, aweful sculpt
    If you try and fail......TRY HARDER
    CMoN Gallery
    Dee's Paint Filled Hellhole

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

.......but it looked so pretty in the picture I'm going to have to copy that to work out what's going on with his face because I can't work it out. Glaad someone else has had trouble with him. I was going to get all 3 of the models but after this one I'm not sure I'll bother.

Should have an update in a few hours. Yay.......

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

So there I was looking at the red. I reckoned it was a bit too bright so slapped a wash/glaze over it. Reckoned it needed another coat so whacked that on. Looked awesome so I went to a call of nature and when I returned the wash had leapt out of the cracks onto a flat surface on the cape ruining about 3 hours of work. So..... 3 hours later here's a new cape.

Pics don't really do it justice. It's blended better and the harsh highlights aren't as thick. Well, I'm claiming it too look better anyway

KUFFY:
    I'm buying a round 100mm (maybe 120) base and I'll do him leaping off a rock. I'll have some battle rubbish lying around too. A shield, spears and maybe some body parts too! Lots and lots of arrows in the ground........

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    240 (x4)

Foh! SHPARTA! *spittle*spittle*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast