SARPEDON largescale scratchbuild - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SARPEDON largescale scratchbuild

this is my most current build my take on Sarpedon of the soul drinkers (post mutation)

scratcher of the family jewels

2. ThanksAndusciassus thanked for this post.
    LikeAndusciassus, Allonairre liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    572 (x8)

That is actually awesome. I have no idea what it is, but it's huge, and it's just awesome xD Nice work :3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    240 (x4)

Make me one and I'll ride him to work every day! Awesome jaw-dropping, pants-wetting stuff as always mate!

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

I can't but agree with above posters. It's a very nice sculpt. I saw the other one, the deathjester, too and he is equally fantastic.
    On this one i love the legs above all- They are very well designed, the knees (?) are really alienlooking. What have you used as reference/inspiration for them?
    The only thing I could come up with as an area for improvement would be the face. While it is very well sculpted ,skillwise, and awesome in it's propotions and realism, it would IMHO benefit from more expression.
    In every other aspect this model oozes of attitude and I'mgonnakillyouness and with an agry, maybe screaming ragetorn facei would be completely blown out of my socks.
    What material have you used for the sculpts? The smooth areas are very smooth and the fleshy areas are also very realistic in both proportions and texture.
    You really impress!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    572 (x8)

Not that I can answer for him, but the knee cap areas look an awful lot like niddy warrior heads, obviously without the sectioned carapace. And unless I'm mistaken, this is the standard yellow/grey milliput right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Spamalot View Post
    Not that I can answer for him, but the knee cap areas look an awful lot like niddy warrior heads, obviously without the sectioned carapace. And unless I'm mistaken, this is the standard yellow/grey milliput right?
    yep its what i use for most of my builds as for the knees/legs i just made them up as i went along i had a good look at the bugs from starship troopers and some real spiders etc but for the most part just imagination and trying to make something that would seem Gnarley yet viable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a facebook page set up with all my stuff on "marcus cassar" its the avatar of a black n white laughing cat, feel free to look it up.

+ Reply to Thread