Assault marine commission sculpt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assault marine commission sculpt

this was an absolute technical nightmare to build, balancing it on the ruined window frame required a thick wire threaded up through the frame, foot entire leg and into the hip section. dont even want to go into how i got the budgie to balance what with jet packs and shields and swords lol. Enjoy

scratcher of the family jewels

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

I don't know which event is more noble, the act of taking a commission or the work you've put into it so far .

Rep for you, sir !

I would like to know, which company offers this model ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    124 (x3)

I have seen this model, and the others you posted and they are very impressive. Do you do any of the painting?, or just the sculpting? Just curiouse as to what you use to sculpt all these?

Kendo's DA's, Eldar, and stuff WIP
    Dark Angels: W-22 D-4 L-5 High Elves W-8 L-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SheBeast76 View Post
    I don't know which event is more noble, the act of taking a commission or the work you've put into it so far .

Rep for you, sir !

I would like to know, which company offers this model ?
    thanks very much as for the company that would be me lol. the commissions are all Large scale one off's made to the clients specifications a production run may infringe I.P. laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Kendo View Post
    I have seen this model, and the others you posted and they are very impressive. Do you do any of the painting?, or just the sculpting? Just curiouse as to what you use to sculpt all these?
    i do sometimes do painting but for the most part the clients prefer to do thier own painting, im currently doing some presentation figurines (six of em) and im going to paint them in a bronze effect, on wooden plynths with engraved brass name plates. The up coming stuff will be a couple of commisssions, one for a chap in Germany another for a chap in Greece, Chaos marine and Eldar swooping hawk.
    scratcher of the family jewels

+ Reply to Thread