Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Okay well it has been anincredibly long time since I have posted on this site. but I figured u guys might appreciate my first conversion ever. I did about 20 hrs of work on this guy. He is for a GW contest coming up in Nov.
This is what I did
- the head was drilled out and a skull head was cut to fit
- skull added on the knee pad and bolter
- skull symbol added on the back and shoulder pad
- left arm cut in two spots and repositioned
- gaps filled, hoses scuplted
- spear shafts cut to use as banner poles
- spear tips cut off
- skulls with flaming tops scuplted then added to top of banner poles
- banners made from card then tape used to fasten them with the help of super glue
- drilled out hole sin the barrels (not seen)
Enjoy Comments and critiques welcome
That guy is damn cool
One thing though: The skull on the bolter looks a bit off. One thing to try would be modelling it so that the pipe of the bolter sticks out of a skulls mouth.
yeh the skull on the bolter is a bit big alright , it would look much better if you gave him a bigger cooler looking sword , but beside that he looks so fresh and so clean ! just superb (Y)
AE-86 Twin cam corolla . a beaut !
<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/imperator-judicium' target='_blank'>Please visit my website . Imperator -=][=- Judicium .</a>
<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mojo.jojo' target='_blank'>LOL ! this is one of the funiest videos ive ever seen !</a>
join the librarium-online dawn of war clan <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/librarium/' target='_blank'>HERE</a>
<a href='http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_slayer/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Check when the next clan game is on here</a>