Local GW Painting Competition - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Local GW Painting Competition

Hey er'y body. I Our Local GW shop is hosting a single piece painting competition in a few weeks and I'm having trouble deciding what piece to paint. Basically it can be any single piece, so no squads, from 40k, regular, or LOTR. As far as I know there can be modifications to the model. But it doesn't have to be a unit, for example someone is doing a terrain piece. So my question to you is what do you think would be the best piece for a painting competition, something I can put a lot of detail into so just one marine model wont cut it. I play necrons, tyranids, and Raven Guard, so if I could fit it into one of my armies: great. But if there is something out there that has a bit better presentation I wouldn't mind picking it up for fun. So What do you guys think?! What single model piece has the most detail and presentation out of all GW games?

2. Remove Advertisements

33 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

459 (x8)

You are asking something that is based on personal perspective.On the armies you have to me the nids are the most difficult to pull through and the necs have the most bling, but thats just me.

What painting skill are we talking about is also another factor and one also based on perspective though.

All in all the best advice i can give is paint something YOU would like to have as a display piace.For me that is Celestine.
    Praise be to the Emperor!!

+ Reply to Thread