GW direct order - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GW direct order

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

GW direct order

So I shop at the Warstore a lot since I'm stationed out in Okinawa japan. Just found out they won't sell me the finecost garbage (hate it but I need it... like heroin... damn you GW... damn you). Not sure if this is the right place to post this but where do I buy my GW Direct Order (Finecast, Bits, ect) stuff online without getting raped by GW’s ludicrous prices? There is no local store here. Warstore gives me 20% off all of their non-finecast stuff. Suggestions?

2500pts Emperors Children
    1000pts Dark Eldar Cabal of Agony Eternal
    3000pts Tyranids

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

The reason that TheWarStore doesn't carry finecast is because it's such a liability. The resin for finecast is known to have a lot of casting problems - consider the 20% upcharge for going GW-Direct to be like buying insurance that if your model is hideously botched, you can send it back for a new one, instead of buying a replacement at 80% cost of retail. Quite honestly, aside from WarStore, I don't know any other shops on line that even carry GW, let alone Finecast.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread