My Noise Marine Conversions... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x4)

Alright, its been nearly a year since I stoped playing (money issues, to interested in to many armies) but I thought I'd share with you how I did my noise marines.

I decided to use the concept of amplifies so I figured a cincave disk would be perfect for this. I realised that thumbtacs are perfect for this, so I got a bunch of thumbtacks with the little cone shaped bump in the center (looks cooler).

I then took normal CSM and removed the pointy part of the tumbtacks, then attached them to the end of the bolters. And for the bigger guns (told you it's been a while) I just took 3 of them, attached them in a triangular shape with greenstuff, then let it dry and attatched it to the ends of heavy bolters. The end result was very nice.

A youth with his first cigar makes himself sick; a youth with his first girl makes other people sick. - Mary Wilson Little

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could maybe for a blastmaster have like 3 in a triangle, that would look sweet.
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

68 (x4)

Ya that&#39;s what I did, sorry that I forgot the name it&#39;s been a while for me. Read the second sentance in the last paragraph.
    A youth with his first cigar makes himself sick; a youth with his first girl makes other people sick. - Mary Wilson Little

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o lol im blind&#33; i thought of doing an emperors children army with the same idea
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?chaosbringer' target='_blank'>40k-forum.tk go there, its the best</a>

i&#39;ve heard alchohol makes you stupid&#33;

No i&#39;m . . . doesn&#39;t

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

68 (x4)

Nice, and I added them to the drednought too. It looks pretty nice.

+ Reply to Thread