Need Quick Suggestion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've recently gotten back into Warhammer 40k and went to my freids house to retrieve my chaos space marines. of course, they were in shambles and only three are painted it think. I thought this would be a great idea to redo the color scheme of my army. I had a sort of Night Lord-ish pattern with the basic blue color being regal blue and the metallic gold color outlining the shoulder pads and so forth. Well i realized in the new rules that i don't WANT a night lords army since my friends kept asking me if i had one due to the colors. So i was trying to think of a new pattern and i have writer's (painter's?) block. i was hoping someone could give me a suggestion to sort of give me an inspiration. If it helps, of all the Chaos gods i lean toward tzeentch the most, and bought the lord of change.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about blue with bleached bone detail/riming.
    or red and black always works
    or green and black is good too.

as with writers block, the best thing to do is just to start painting a "test moddle". once you get the brush to the moddle it helps. good luck (Y)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner"
    -Ben Franklin

-Guns don't kill people, bullets do.-

-Support your local game store! Don't buy online or from GW stores.-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think i'll get some "test" models and try that. i do have some space marines from a paint set lying around i could try some ideas on those guys.

+ Reply to Thread