New Paint Scheme - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've repainted a squad of chaos marines and the scheme is this: armour: blood red+ultramarine blue. leg triming: bolt gun metal. shoulder pad trim: boltgun metal+yellow(I ran out of gold). And the helmets have got flames drybrushed on the faces. pic coming soon. they don't look as good as they might sound. please comment. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>can&#39;t you handle a triple</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shas&#39;O&#39;M&#39;Yen &#064; Feb 27 2005, 04:04)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well said</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:ph34r: it sounds pretty good to me as i used to paint choas untill all my friends did but you really have to show a picture. :ph34r:

Sol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I totally agree with blackfirewarrior21. How soon is a picture to be shone? :hmm:
    &quot; Some call the Eldar decadent. If that is true the Imperial Army could do with that kind of decadence.&quot;
    Last Words of Colonel Brin, executed heretic 463.M38

+ Reply to Thread