Imperial Exeno Research Facility - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive had this realy cool idea and altought im a all out collector of imperial guard i am a real fan of tyranids because of thire cloda relation to the alien films which i love and i thought of a realy good table top to make bassed on a mixture of alien resurection, jurassic park and resedent evil.
    well anyway my idea is the interior of a big research facility with some kind of holding pens sorounded with wire mesh and with tyranids in it then there could be some labs and some kind of reinforced comand bunker in the centre.
    the gr8 thing about this bit of scenery is that u could use it for some realy cool battles like breakouts or other armys attacking to steal the research.
    There is one problem tho if the tyranids are being held i know all about thire amasing strengh such as being able to rip through tanks and bunkers how would they be able to be kept in thire pens without escaping i have thought or them being atatched to the wall with tupes and stuff so they can only stay in the center of the pen and also the method they use on alien resurection to placify the aliens or somthing similar as i intend to model this actualy with tyranids in the pens i think it would look amasing
    anyway does anyone know any useful ideas for the gaming board especialy security measures
    I am also aware that this may be illegal form an impeial comanders point of view ie illegal contact with exenos but this could always be an illegal facility and i so intend to model this with an imperial amy in mind.
    i could also put different exenos in different pend like tau and eldar then u could use it for a rescue mission (DEEP BREATH) bit of an essay

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the idea, don't you dare give up [points lasgun threateningly].

Make it an outside thing aka jurassic park with various bunkers painted grey with big, bold black and yellow stripes.
    A giant radar is a must.
    Have an area with a hive tyrant or carnifex that has been drugged, strapped down and had loads of pipes and wires stuck into it. This would be in the central most heavily guarded part.
    A large mesh cage containing gene stealers like the 'raptor cage in jurassic park. A concrete pit full of rippers.
    Big doors in the ground.
    Perimiter fence with watchtowers.
    A prison section with tau, eldar, ork and human renegades in cages awaiting experiments on them.
    Concrete and barbed wire everywhere.
    Signature?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kool Idea. You could put them in kinda green-liquid filled tubes or the big 1s near a machine with loadsa pipes in them! I like the idea of expeiments.
    Lifes a PC game, learn to play it or loose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about alien concentration camps? Get Tau and other alins to work and experiment on them.
    Lifes a PC game, learn to play it or loose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love your ideas i was thinkin about the idea with the hive tyrant i woas going to so that in the centre with lots of little pens around it a landing ad labs loads of watch towers and turrets but all indoors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I officially love this idea.

Let us know how you end up modelling it. It sounds like it will be awesome.

You can have gaunts in big pens with electrified fences, the concrete ripper pit and genestealer cage ideas I like. Make sure you have a few deathwatch marines around, concrete bunkers like the ones in the new white dwarf. Catachan models might work as game wardens/guard type guys. Make sure you have like a "Helicopter pad" for dropships and the like to come in.

Just a couple things off the top of my head.

-SK
    <u>Army: W/L/T</u>

<span style='color:green'>Dark Angels</span>: <span style='color:red'>20/3/0</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>Daemonhunters: </span> <span style='color:red'>Under Construction</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Minas Tirith</span> <span style='color:red'>1/0/0</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love the idea about a prison section too mabee even a ork warboss strpped of his armour and weapons.
    i thiught an amasing thing would be a norn queen or dominatrix breeding for the imperial research but that is too unlikely and i dont know what either looks like, none have been captured acording to the nid codex and it would atract too much other world interest&#33;
    oh well&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by whiteymoza@Dec 4 2004, 174
    i love the idea about a prison section too mabee even a ork warboss strpped of his armour and weapons.
    i thiught an amasing thing would be a norn queen or dominatrix breeding for the imperial research but that is too unlikely and i dont know what either looks like, none have been captured acording to the nid codex and it would atract too much other world interest&#33;
    oh well&#33;
    [snapback]265419[/snapback]

Well you could always create your own....no one really knows what they look like. I don&#39;t know if they have action figures from the "aliens" movies, but that might be something to look at.
    <u>Army: W/L/T</u>

<span style='color:green'>Dark Angels</span>: <span style='color:red'>20/3/0</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>Daemonhunters: </span> <span style='color:red'>Under Construction</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Minas Tirith</span> <span style='color:red'>1/0/0</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve been thinking abot doing that kind of thing for a while now one thing you must have is a t_rex pen with a heirophant (think that is how you spell it) in it

if you don&#39;t know what I&#39;m talking about go here http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/hierop1.htm
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>can&#39;t you handle a triple</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shas&#39;O&#39;M&#39;Yen &#064; Feb 27 2005, 04:04)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well said</div>

candyland, neverland, wonderland...(california)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

put like a lictor on a table with a bunch of tubes and little green rods from necron guns going into it.
    When I kick KHORNE&#39;S butt I stick the remains on a KOB and eat them...

Oh man my signature sucks...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast