Exeno Hunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exeno Hunters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyone have any good ideas for imperial guard exeno hunters to fit in with my upcoming project http://www.librarium-online.com/inde...howtopic=25901

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by whiteymoza@Dec 4 2004, 16:55
    does anyone have any good ideas for imperial guard exeno hunters to fit in with my upcoming project http://www.librarium-online.com/inde...howtopic=25901
    [snapback]265404[/snapback]

If you can convert some models to have like nets or something maybe. Things that can subdue the various critters without harming them. A genestealer is no good for experimentation after its been blown apart by bolter fire. Make sure you have a few deathwatch marines in there. The Ordo Xenos would certainly be involved.

-SK
    <u>Army: W/L/T</u>

<span style='color:green'>Dark Angels</span>: <span style='color:red'>20/3/0</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>Daemonhunters: </span> <span style='color:red'>Under Construction</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Minas Tirith</span> <span style='color:red'>1/0/0</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IG snipers with tranquilizer darts simple yet fitting all you have to do is model darts on to their belts
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>can&#39;t you handle a triple</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shas&#39;O&#39;M&#39;Yen &#064; Feb 27 2005, 04:04)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well said</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE PROBLEM IS I THINK FROM THE POINT OF VIEW FROM THE IMPERIUM THE XENO RESE&#092;RCH WOULD BE ILLEGAL SO THE MARINES WOULD BE TRAITORS ALS I DONT THINK TRANQUILISER DARTS ARE GONA WORK ON NIDS WHISH IS MY FAV XENO AND MY MAIN TARGET (SOZ BOUT CAPS IM NOT SHOUTING )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you know you&#39;re writing in caps, and yet you do it. In some countries they kill you for that....

And what do you mean illegal? The inquisition does what the inquisition wants. They never broke the law, they ARE the law.
    In addition to having the Ordo Xenos; wouldn&#39;t the Mechanicus have to be in on it somewhere too? They are the ones with the technical know-wotz after all.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    The other 2% are smart enough to question the 'science' behind that number...
    And it's spelled EMPEROR!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Tubal@Dec 5 2004, 11:34
    So you know you&#39;re writing in caps, and yet you do it. In some countries they kill you for that....

And what do you mean illegal? The inquisition does what the inquisition wants. They never broke the law, they ARE the law.
    In addition to having the Ordo Xenos; wouldn&#39;t the Mechanicus have to be in on it somewhere too? They are the ones with the technical know-wotz after all.
    [snapback]266085[/snapback]

While the rest of the imperium wouldn&#39;t know about it, there is no way the Inquisition, specifically the Ordo Xenos, Wouldn&#39;t find out. It would of course be a secret facility, but the marines and maybe a few adeptus mechanicus guys would definately be there.

Laser Fence is a great idea....those green necron gun sprues would be good for that as well.

-SK
    <u>Army: W/L/T</u>

<span style='color:green'>Dark Angels</span>: <span style='color:red'>20/3/0</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>Daemonhunters: </span> <span style='color:red'>Under Construction</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Minas Tirith</span> <span style='color:red'>1/0/0</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah will do i will get some space marines and an inquisitor i already have techpreist and servitors (4)

+ Reply to Thread