Necorn Scenery - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Necorn Scenery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I'm playing Necrons, ofcourse since this post is about Necron Scenery. I don't really feel like buying all my scenery, so what are some thigns that would be I guess yo9u'd say around the house items I can use. I thought I saw this thing once where they took like a plastic flower pot, flipped it upside down and painted it. Now with Necrons, I'm going to go for sort of a ruined/desserted look. Any pointers would be gretaly appreciated. Oh ya and byt he way it can take up as much room as it needs, cause my strategy is specially designed on long range, so my board is larger then I guess you'd ay normal.(it's not like 10 feet long or anything, it's just a little bigger then normal)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I created a Topic on this already. Go look for it, people gave me good tips there!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright thanks. THen I take it your doing Necrons. Have you tried any of the things they suggested? And which of it worked best for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've actaully decided to put the Necrons on hold and continue my Ork army.....I'll let you know when I continue crons again though...... Maybe in a few months....

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok since it's already mentioned that there is another topic thread with the same topic I'm just gonna close this ok?
    Hasn't been replied to in a while anyway...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Closed Thread