Nl Raptors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nl Raptors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As seen on the B&C.

Finished these a week or so back. Still need to fix the fire; I don't have orange and I'm too slack to make up some more. Not too happy with the skin on the champ either, needs to be more grey methinks. Also the AC was my first attempt at apparently-some-sort-of-source lighting.

Sorry if the pics are a bit off, the sunlight is kinda dying right now (in this room).

AC
    AC top

The other guy:

And showing my nicely freehanded NL symbol ( ):

Comments, criticism and whatnot welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Wow nice job M3ntor!
    The only critism I have are those you have mentioned The Asp champs skin and the yellow flame. Good work, keep it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah man , they kick ass ! i love the way you did the blue and the lightning sets the mini off great ! (Y) well done .
    AE-86 Twin cam corolla . a beaut !

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/imperator-judicium' target='_blank'>Please visit my website . Imperator -=][=- Judicium .</a>

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mojo.jojo' target='_blank'>LOL &#33; this is one of the funiest videos ive ever seen &#33;</a>

join the librarium-online dawn of war clan <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/librarium/' target='_blank'>HERE</a>

<a href='http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_slayer/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Check when the next clan game is on here</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sweet m3ntor

top paint job man
    (Y)
    Woman:"We cant treat everyone equally when they're clearly not! What's that called kids?"
    Kids: "Communism!!"

Post all ya gobbo wins and ya stoopid orcses losses here! Da Big Green Tracka!

(\_/)
    (0.0) Worship the bunny, for he is thy God.
    (><)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great painting M3ntor&#33; (Y) (Y) (Y) Very crisp. Very interesting to see your way of painting and comparing it to my own. We do things very different. What assault weapons do you use by the way? Check out the topic about my raptors..
    Ave Dominus Nox!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very nice, i never noticed how cool raptors looked before
    Armies:
    [40k] - Dark Eldar
    ========================================
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-Signature.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks people.

What assault weapons do you use by the way?
    I haven&#39;t really sorted out a list yet. ATM I&#39;m thinking 3xmeltas....or 3x flamer. Probably the melta, though.

I&#39;ve decided on getting some 40mm (?) bases for them, due to my bending them over into a more natural position + their high centre of gravity makes them fall over more than I like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven&#39;t really sorted out a list yet. ATM I&#39;m thinking 3xmeltas....or 3x flamer. Probably the melta, though.

I&#39;ve decided on getting some 40mm (?) bases for them, due to my bending them over into a more natural position + their high centre of gravity makes them fall over more than I like.
    I&#39;m using meltas on my Raptors now, and I don&#39;t find it that effective. The thing is that you must assault the same unit as you shoot at. I find it almost impossible to do both effective tank hunting and effective closecombat in the same game. Still, at least they&#39;re nice fast allrounders. I&#39;m thinking of 3 plasmapistols instead.. Or maybe a magnet system.

Yeah, I&#39;m familiar with the fall over problem. Although 40mm bases would look cool and fix the problem, they are very unpractical gamewise. I&#39;m thinking of pinning them to bases without slottaslits(or whatisitcalled) and glue coins underneath. Another solution would be to get hold of really small pieces of lead..
    Ave Dominus Nox!

+ Reply to Thread