Looking To Give Ahriman A Cooler Face - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I saw that the head in the Ahriman blister comes seperate, I decided I want mine to be different from your run-of-the-mill hidden face Tzeench sorceror. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions. I would think that Mephiston's head would be perfect, I just don't know if I can saw that well I was thinking something along those lines though. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Karnov let all of us fulfil our repressed dreams of being a fat Russian man running around in the great outdoors and getting shot at by weird stone heads and crap. You didn't have a repressed fantasy about doing such marvelous things? Well, I don't believe you . . . [djpretzel]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

Aren't all the Thousand Suns guys a handful of crematorium dust sealed up inside their armour? No bodies, no faces?
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all of them...

As far as I know, only the marines of the legion were turned to dust and sealed within their armour.
    I think all the sorcerers still are "normal".

But for his head...
    I'm not 100% sure what mephistos head looks like, but I guess it would look good.
    How about giving him a little green stuff job and giving him just one eye?
    Magnus the Red had only one eye, and besides Ahriman is upset by the fact that the entire legion is being mutated, so why shoulden't he be mutated?
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, Mephiston's head isn't a loose bit and it's buried pretty deep in his psychic hood/collar-thingy. Also, Ahriman's head is one of the coolest in the game :)
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    The other 2% are smart enough to question the 'science' behind that number...
    And it's spelled EMPEROR!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

if you REALLY want to give arhiman a face then look at the nechrarch vampire on zombie dragon this head comes as a seperate piece and is old and evil looking and with a bit of fileing it would look the part but if you are going to do this then id suggest that the model is holding the helmet, so that it still LOOKS like arhiman, and if you really want to individualise the model then change the staff to his other hand as well then model the helmet onto his staff arm (note youll have to be very good at converting though before you try it id say it'd be a master level conversion)
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well for my normal Sorceror I'm using the Aekold Helbrass model, so basically I'd have nobody but the demon prince shoing his face at all. I prefer to have some more character to my troops. I don't understand why Ahriman would hide his face, other than the fact maybe the helmet gives him protection or something. As far as the helmet I was going to stick it on my aspiring champion
    Karnov let all of us fulfil our repressed dreams of being a fat Russian man running around in the great outdoors and getting shot at by weird stone heads and crap. You didn't have a repressed fantasy about doing such marvelous things? Well, I don't believe you . . . [djpretzel]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A think a pale bony facewith one deep red eye would be cool.For a mouth I could picture a circular hole with teeth all round.
    Lifes a PC game, learn to play it or loose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the primarch Magnus had one eye, not Ahriman. Also, Ahriman and all his follower sorcerors cast a huge magic spell to prevent further mutation which ended up with the rubric marines. So, in other words, Ahriman supposedly wasn't mutated at all. I was thinking of using something that may have looked twisted due to his powerful sorceries but to make him some shambling mutant would go against his fluff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by greymeister@Dec 28 2004, 01:52
    Well the primarch Magnus had one eye, not Ahriman. Also, Ahriman and all his follower sorcerors cast a huge magic spell to prevent further mutation which ended up with the rubric marines. So, in other words, Ahriman supposedly wasn't mutated at all. I was thinking of using something that may have looked twisted due to his powerful sorceries but to make him some shambling mutant would go against his fluff.
    [snapback]287355[/snapback]
    Broken by the savagery of the space wolvesthe remaining thousands sons had little option to take refuge with horus and further dedicatethemselves to tzeentch. soon though the thousand sons began to sufferthe effects of debilitating mutation. Ahriman stepped to the fore to convene a conclave of the mightiest sorcerers. he secured their aid in performing a spell he called the rubric of ahriman that would halt the mutating effect of chaos. the spell was cast, those thousand sons with sorcerous powers survived it with their powers augmented, those without sorcerous powers were reduced to dust, their spirits trapped inside their armor for all eternity. Ahriman held the rubric to be a success as the physical corruption had been halted even at the cost of changing most of the legion to automata

The rubric of Ahriman, not just some spell :realmad:
    Their number is legion, their name is death

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the spell Ahriman cast to create Rubric space marines was Ahriman's rubric.....anyone up for more redundancy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast