My Attempt At Ogre Butcher Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I'm an Orc first and foremost, in every game I play, but the Ogres are cool to me, big strong Brutish...the things I like about Orcs. GW was kind enough not to make the Butcher models yet (insert sarcastic tone) so I had to improvise a little.

One good thing, Orc hands and Ogre hands are exactly the same size (which was not good news for some of my rank and file guys, hehehe).

I sculpted the Trollguts, Bullgorger and Brain from Suclpey III, my first try with such stuff, it's pretty easy to work with, but carving fine lines is tricky as it's soft...I simply whacked off some orc hands with weapons and used them, and then whacked off the other hands and whacked off the weapons too, so the Butchers could be holding stuff. Some of the veins on the heart and guts are actually very very thinly rolled Sculpey, so they are slightly 3-D which looks pretty good in person, not sure it'll show in the pic.

I will add of course, some hacked up limbs, some nice rocks, and some skulls/bones, so I have all 6 skull components on the table. Also tonight, I will attempt some aprons...(if it comes out so I'm not TOO embarassed I'll post pics with aprons and the other spell components...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whichever one the Butcher is, make sure he's covered in grisly remains. Nice work!

W/D/L

Dwarfs 1/0/0 (Reset due to new rules)

Space Marines 0/0/0 (still under construction)

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again: I like it

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)