Color Theme For An Eldar Army.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

108 (x4)

Hello all! I´ve just started out an eldar army, but I can´t figure out what GW colors I want to paint them in, or what kind of undercoat to use. I have some ideas as to what I wan´t them to look like, but I really don´t know what colors to use, so I thought it would be smart to ask someone more expirienced what to do before I ruin my minis...

This is what Im trying to do:

Armor: I wan´t the armor plates to be in a medium blue color, perhaps a color that i can hi-light whith a lighter blue. Furthermore, I wan´t to somehow make the space between the armorplates to look a little darker.. perhaps I need some kind of ink?

Undersuit: The Guardians armor does not cover his legs/arms completely, and I think that I´ll paint the undersuit black, or at least some dark color. Any suggestions?

Helmet: I think I´ll keep the helmet in the same color as the rest of the armor.

Face Mask: The face mask will be white, or metallic, but Im not sure about what would go best with the armor.

Eyes: I want the eyes to be green, like night goggles. Think about that guy from splinter cell III. What color do I need there?

Undercoat: Black or white?

I hope you guys can help me out...

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x2)

well, this is what i would do.

first, black undercoat. then the undersuit. make it a dark purple or so. the armour, as a light blue, will work with enchanted/ice blue shades. blue ink should be able to shade both. have a white face mask, looks better than metal on the armour. eyes, goblin green.
    well, that's how i would do it, and i hope it helps.

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

+ Reply to Thread