Wip Stormtrooper Serg - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Here are soem pics of my test scheme for my future Urban theme Imperial Guard army. The colors you see now is what my Stormtroopers would have. The basics would look the same, but the clothing will be a bit lighter. Critics/comments is greatly accepted Sorry for the pics. I have a shitty camera atm.

The sword, I know needs to be redone. I probably will paint it in a greenish color. For quick saying, the head is a dark brown with a mix of bleach bone and Raw Seinna for the highlight. The hairI forgot what it was but the highlight is yellow. I forgot the basecoat =\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

[K]
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice work dude

yeh the sword needs some touching up, id start with a base of dark angels, then snot, then goblin, then highlighting from the tip scorpion, and finally thin lines of white

or alternatively you could use M3ntors lightning tutorial from the painting section

just a IG tip, give him a medallion crimson, to do this cut the ribbons off a purity seal and file it thinner, looks great!!

[K]

Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

The gun casing should be a more muted colour than off-white, I'm thinking dark grey/black for urban zones.

+ Reply to Thread