What's The Longest You Have - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night i spent 2 1/2 hours converting my SM Commander to a Wolf Guard Battle Leader.

Admittedly the conversions were fairly small and innocuous, such as changing the eagle heads on the backpack to wolf heads, and converting a dwarf axe, that had two hands on it to a single handed power axe -had to dremel and file it down, only for it to break in to when i had almost finished it!!! So then it was a case of gluing it back together!

And this isn't even painted or undercoated yet!!!

So how long have you spent in a single sitting on your conversions?

Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules.
    13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be.

... and Daemonhunters make it three - now just need a spare room to store it all!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you're counting vehicles, then it's got to be the tank I've just finished for my Steampunk IG
    It's a six-legged steam powered leman russ, took me 13 hours just to build it...don't know how long it'll take to paint!

:edit...took almost 10 hours to paint!

If you're only counting characters, then it'll nbe the colonel for my IG. Based on the commissar with power fist, he now has a different head, and is holding a cigar. Took me 2 hour's to convert, and 6 to paint

-neutron

Patrian 121st

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

I think the longest i spent converting a model was about 30 minutes but then again i generally just do head,arm and weapon swaps and then fill in the gaps with green stuff.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last night i spent about 2-3 hours trying to turn a space marine terminator champion into a chaos luitenant, still not finnished and still not painted...
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?crontdiggery' target='_blank'>click here to see my tyranids army in all it&#39;s glory&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ehh, took me 2.5 hours to make seigfried my asp. champ. he&#39;s half a bald space wolf head with a termagaunt&#39;s mouth. magnetic base, and interchangable lightning claws or powerfist bolt pistol combo. based on the newer khornate champion model.
    Take my words with a grain of salt, i am not the tactical genius i think i am!

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

around 1½ hours to do my great shaman, for some reason. I just gave him a mask and made him a staff.
    And added some clothing. And a rock that he&#39;s standing on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night i spent about 2 hours putting together a SM bike and biker. I converted a helmet to a beaky helmet with green stuff, and added SW bits. But for whatever reason the glue wouldn&#39;t take, and so it kept falling apart.

Now i have the problem of building the bike controlling arm, as the torso is turned to the left, with a power axe about to be delivered into something, and as such the standard arm is now too long and in completely the wrong direction to reach the handlebar.

I did try to build the arm last night, but with the torso coming away from the legs constantly, i gave up and will try again tonight hopefully. So i currently have an arm in 5 pieces, not including shoulder pad, to reconstruct with green stuff.

(not used GS before last night, so was quite impressed with the beaky helmet - not bad for first attempt at least, but the arm is going to be fun, i don&#39;t think&#33
    Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules.
    13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be.

... and Daemonhunters make it three - now just need a spare room to store it all!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x4)

Single sitting? 3 hours, I think. But as for total time, I think that the prize goes to my Callidus Assassin, with massive repose and resculpt of several bits, taking me about 15 or more hours so far, and I think it will take about 5 hours more to complete sculpting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For single model i dont know, but for my 5 man marine kill team, all with custom greenstuff cloaks, customed bolters and other stuff it took about 15 hours, maybe 2-3 hours on each one. Pictures will be up on the gallery soo of my first one before i finished paining him, if the admins ever approve...
    Back from a long adventure.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must&#39;ve taken like 8 hours to complete my 28 strong Goblin unit.
    Did Chainmail-veils for everyone, plus propa handweapons&#33;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast