+battle Scene Project+ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Well I finally got my act together (for the hobby, still workign on my NVCC school stuff :blink: ) and I finally found what to do with my 3 nid warriors and many space marines I have laying around. My idea is the scenery is a rock hillside with some grass and stuff where a SM captain faces off 3 Nid Warriors. One I made got killed. Another is leaping of a pile of rocks at him while the other Nid is tanding on some rocks waiting to attack.

The idea might seem similar awhile back, but that idea now got swifted a bit and warped. Here is a funny and stupid drawing I did on paint of what my idea is. The 3 level thingy is suppose to represent a 3 level slop rocky hill. The black things on that are scatted are to represent piles of rocks. The Red stick things are the 2 live nids and the blue guy is the space marine. I would do the idea on paper, but I was too lazy and my drawing area is covered in Pepsi and Coke cans :blink:

Also. I forgot what were the dimensions for the diorama bases to be legal in the Golden Demon competition? I tried looking on the US site, but that idea failed.

http://www.pbase.com/image/39063879

Any suggestions, comments, whatever you like to say is welcome. And if you want you can laugh and make fun of the drawing. I really won't give a crude if you bad mouth the drawing it self since I did it in 5 minutes.

Also, pics will start to appear in this topic soon of my progress on the project.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about a nid coming over the hill behind him getting ready to pounce on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

Here are some pics of one of the Nid Warriors. Somewhere tonight, I will have some of the display base done and start on the Marine capatin, which I decided is dedicated to the Vampric Flesh Tearer chapter.

Note: the second pic of one of the backs, one of the talons was suppose to be upwords a bit, but when I scanned the guy, it got bent a bit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

+Update+

Here are some pics of my Flesh Tearer captain that is part of the battle scene display. I hope you like it and like always critiques and commetns are greatly accepted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it so far, (Y) but the warrior's top scything talons have a funny pose. Maybe I'm just seeing that because of the angle of the scanner.

I can't wait to see more.
    You call those cheap implants boobs?
    They aren't boobs, they're lies!

http://download.theforce.net/theater...orkman_480.mov

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should have the guy having killed one of them, fighting another, and have a third sneaking up from behind. and maybe make the warrior who is attacking have claws that are coming toward him.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

I actually have a warrior I put on a base in GS(to show the body is in the ground etc.) I am still in decision about the captain's base. I am now looking towards the dead Nid body to show how tough a cookie the captain is and the problem he will pose to the other 2 warriors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread