Men Of Attila - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Men Of Attila

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

We all know the Attilan Rough Riders... Well I thought it was about time they got an army of their own... So here are a few pics of my newest project.. An all-Attilan army...
    The pics show my first few minis... Let me know what you think... They are still in progress and I know the pics are bad but you get the general idea...

Let me know what you think?

"We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

I can dig it

Very cool, but I always imagined Attila was a bit too cold to go around shirtless .I mean the rough riders wear some heavy clothing,and the Asian steppes Attila was modeled after can get pretty frosty when the wind's blowing. I guess it would work though, i mean they live there, they can probably run around naked and not have anything freeze off. :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Actually, Attila is not freezing steppes... It is a single-continent planet with a burning desert on the equatorial region and an immense grassy savanne to the north of it. On the coast it is forest land and this is also the location of the planet's only city Khanasan.
    I agree that Attila is not the warmest planet in the Galaxy but it is not the coldest either. Anyway, the Attilans are brutal fellows who can withstand quite a bit...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."

Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Awesome Boba, keep up the good work! Are you going to convert some roughriders or use the traditional models?

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking that the hats are a bit wide, any way to make them smaller?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You never fail to amaze me man,top notch stuff there. Have you though about a gengas cang or atila the hun type took for their leader i think he would fit right in.
    Also im starting a project of my own but i dont want to mess around with the topic so i will PM u later to see if u can help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

Well done Boba, get idea. A question though. How do you make the hats?
    Actually, Attila is not freezing steppes... It is a single-continent planet with a burning desert on the equatorial region and an immense grassy savanne to the north of it. On the coast it is forest land and this is also the location of the planet's only city Khanasan.
    Someones being looking up fluff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

chemicalcaveman>> Hehe.. Someone certainly has...

Sorrow>> I was actually thinking of using the Ar Ulric mini (heavily converted of course) for my commander..
    I won't be going for a Hun-themed army but rather a fluff based Attilan army. Although they are based on the Huns their fluff is very unique.

WickedRock>>> I used the hats on the GW Rough Riders for size comparison and they are just as big...

Wokkerfella>> And yes, I will be converting Rough Riders but will probably also use the GW ones...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An entire army like that would look awesome! :)
    You could mix in some bearded heads from the Middenheimer accessory sprue as well, with the hats on they'll blend right in. It also has some armoured arms you could use if you decide to convert stormtroopers or characters in carapace.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    The other 2% are smart enough to question the 'science' behind that number...
    And it's spelled EMPEROR!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

Thanks for the tip... I will do just that... (Y)

+ Reply to Thread