Any Giant Cross, Wheel, Or Chaos Signs? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Does anyone know a model that has a giant cross, wheel, or chaos undivided sign? Or any way to make one that looks good?..

I had an idea to make a keeper of secrets model.. I'll write it here as well.. basically using the c'tan nightbringer base (legs and robe), putting the body of Everqueen Alarielle on it.. blindfolded, and then bound in chains and ribbon, cut up and stuff.. the wheel/cross/whatever needs to be big enough to mount it to her back.. ie. like a crucifiction.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

Something that big is usually terrain-sized. Best to scratch build it.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Originally posted by CBrate@Feb 2 2005, 02:12
    Something that big is usually terrain-sized. Best to scratch build it.
    [snapback]318949[/snapback]
    How would I go about building it from scratch?.. I totally have no idea how to start this.. is it worth pursuing?.. argh >_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest you build something (a cross seems very easy but i suggest a chaos star), but if you want bitz there are giant chaos star bits...ill give you the numbers, but i dont know if they are OOP:

Chaos Star corner 029902302 &#036;5.00

BTW you have to buy four (ouch 20 bucks)

I couldnt tell you how big it is (I have seen it and its not too too big, so you may want to scratch build)

Good Luck

&quot;Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will mean much less breeding, for e, much much more.&quot; -- Comic Book Guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

check out the old skaven doomwheel model as for the scratch built chaos star cut out the size of star you want from plasticard then get a load of green stuff make it up then using a rolling pin roll out your green stuff (id lay a sheet of cling film out first) then put your plasticard template on top of your greenstuff roll the template so that it sinks into the GS then leave it let it harden then cut the scrap away then you can add detail with more GS or use the cuttings you have
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

+ Reply to Thread