Conversion Idea...what Do You Think - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    New Jersey
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

I wanted to make 1 unit of Night Goblins in my army stand out a bit from the rest, using the idea that this army would serve as the "command" for the entire army.... i.e with a character with higher leadership and be his bodyguard. Even though they wouldn't really be armed differently, it was mainly the idea of having 1 rock hard looking unit. Also, like all Gobo players, my bitz box is enormous.

I have tons of dwarf and dark elf bits lying around as i bought a regiment of each and never built them, so figuired why not.

Here's what i have so far.

12 Night Goblin/ Dwarf conversions.
    -I used the dwarf bodies with Night Goblin heads.
    -For hand weapons I did a mix of Axes, Great Axes, and Maces
    -for shields I used some Circle shields, and mixed a few normal goblins shields the big square ones.
    -Musican and Standard are the one's from the dwarves, working on converting.

9 Night Goblin/ Dark Dwarf warriors
    -Used the Common Goblin legs (left over from wolf rider sprue), then the DE warrior chest plate. I cut down the spears so they are hand weapons, and figured on mixing the DE shields with Dwarf ones.

Sound like a good idea? I'm in the process of finishing painting and working on pictures. Have any other ideas? I need 3 more figures for the full unit.

40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x2)

stick in some netters these guys can definetly help any gobo lord choice in cc. or if you want to convert something a bit different but use the same rules get some of the chains from the dark eldar jetbikes and have the gobo's whirling them about their heads
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

+ Reply to Thread