Librarium Online Forums banner

Star Wars: Imperial Assult

4K views 33 replies 8 participants last post by  Zentradi 
#1 ·
Hi, I decided to paint up the models for this game. They are not the same as quality as GW models. The plastic is quite soft, and everything come assembled with some really bad mouldlines. So I decided to speed up the phase on them (also I don´t want to work forever on them, I already do that on my Eldar army...)

I also skipped the bases for three reasons, first is to save time, second is that I don't want to cut the model from the base (hey are moulded to the base) and last is because the game is played on a board with different terrain on different tiles, I wanted discrete bases for that reason.

This is the start
Toy Team Squad Crew Collectable

Sculpture Artifact Art Body jewelry Jewellery

See less See more
#29 ·
Thank! Yes the walkers might look abit plan. I was thinking about that, its the same dilemma I had with the storm troopers. I decide to go with the look from the original movie and that is quite plane. Might have looked better with a more modern look, from clone wars or something but they will look good on the board anyway.

Well VB the funny thing is that I live in UmeĂĄ to... :D

#31 ·
I usely don't play skirmish, only tried it one time. Also I have not played the game at all in about two months. I hope there will bee more gaming time now that the weather gets cooler. Also I have started on som Sylvanet as well. I'm working on the bases for my first 10 painted dryads

#33 ·
Awesome work on the mini's mate!

I'm a huge fan of the game myself. Never have I played such a nail-biting dungeon crawler, every mission depends on just a mistake or two by either the players or the GM to win.
And even when the characters level up, it never feels as if you've become overpowered. And every mission we're cursing like drunk sailors as our GM rolls wayyyy too good for damage.

#34 ·
Cool that you like the game to Meph. Anyway I have painted up some more models. Now everything from the "Return to Hoth" box is panted. Im going to paint the separate villan and allies packs late, but I really have to get going on some other projects as well.

Snowtroopers
Toy Squad Soldier Military person Event

Wampa
Creative arts Wood Art Metal Event

SCM-2 Repulsor Tank (not a huge fan of this model...)
Tank Vehicle Combat vehicle Motor vehicle Self-propelled artillery

And a size compare of the AT-ST
Toy Military robot Machine Metal Armour

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.