Sm Commander's Vehicle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    gamesondemand

this is somethin to do for fun and looks more than any practicality.
    ok so take any vehicle you like from the SMs. now see how they can have that guy half standing in the turret firing the twin linked storm bolter? well just take his legs and one arm that is attached to the triggers to the gun. cut halfway through the bar thingy that goes across to the other trigger and arm. keep the right arm. then take the handles with no hands and arms attached and cut it in half. attach the corresponding half to the half with the gun on it. now for the body, take whoever you have chosen as your commander. take his head, body, backpack, and whichever shoulder guards you want. then take the arm that has the pointing finger on it. this should be a left arm. so then you should have most of it together. just attach it all together, paint and stick it in one of the turrets and voila a commander's vehicle! it should look like the commander is shoutin to his troops and directing their fire. tell me how this works out if you try it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like to modify drivers and gunners for my vehicles. I think it adds some character to each vehicle and makes it easy to tell them apart on the battlefield. I'll have to try your idea for my next modification. Here's a couple I'm working on at the moment:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

the other thing you can do is to not put the top doors in place build a box underneath the top hatch bulid up s sloped glacis armour box then add extra comm wires and possibly rather have a pintle mounted storm bolter use a heavy bolter from a landspeeder (lets face it you do want to protect this guy)
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

gamesondemand

wow those are really kool

+ Reply to Thread