A Long Term Project - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since i have had to wait for like 2 months to get my first set of minis (just 2 more weeks....) i have been thinking of a map...normal 4" by 6" to start...it would be a ruined city, but with signs of nature in it so it looks really old.....if i can, im gonna make factories that billow smoke (dry ice + water in the inside) in some different places, have alot of debris, and the best part, IF, and i say IF i can get some pumnps, a running stream, of real water down the middle of it, with only 1 little flimsy mettle brigde. i also got a fire prism from my friend, he painted it in enamal, tried to reprimer it with flat black, and it came out all bumby, so he sandblasted it, and it made it look really old an rusty, so he cracke the front windshield, painted blood red streaming out of both windows, dripped alot of blood red down the back transport part, and threw random bloody extra parts back there...lol, thats gonna be part of my off-center peice (cant have it in center the stream..) so..if i could have any comments/suggestions oj this plz. and noe this is a very long term project so if wont be able to post any pics till i get it done..which willl hopefully be done in about a year.

O_O :w

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The project sounds cool. You can get a water pump for your river from any craft store. They run around 25.00 - 50.00 US dollars depending on quality.
    Good luck...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're really interested in doing that... I'm impressed... a guy with self confidence...
    Although I have thought about the dry ice thing myself... I advice you to NOT do so...
    The white sinking gas from the ice will start freezing everything it comes in contact with... moisture in the air...

The rest of the piece sounds to be really a fantastic board, although it would be a bit static in its variability...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea...i guess the dry ice thing is a little overboard...and prolly expesnsive....and well, you have not the knowledge of how muhc free time i have (were talkin i can waste the hole day exept for bout half hour to two hours) so, i can prolly pull this off...im gonna start after i get my cron army finished...which should be after christmas...well, ill keep ya updated, i guess...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been thinking about using a fog machine to do the dry ice fog effects, I will be making a small smoke generator for my gargant first just to see how it works...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now how exactly do you plan to make a fog machine?
    I mean is there any plans for something like that out there?
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Closed Thread