Help On Necron - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Help On Necron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have been sitting here for nearly three hours shaving the necron lords warscythe off, to make room for the staff of light that comes with the destroyer lord, and i am to the near last part, shaving off his shoulder....does anyboyd have any suggestions on how to do this without ruining the shoulder pad? i hav limited tools, like all i have is a utility knife, some scissors, and a screwdriver or two....that utlity knife comes in handy though, but not the quickest method...by brother suggested a surface plate grinder, but i dont have one does ne body know a QUICK way? if so, yay if not, boo, i gots alot of work ahead of me.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try just sanding it by hand.
    Or if you have access to a multitool or something... like a dremel tool that would be your best go.
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, my brother came over and changed the blade on the utility knife, from the old rusty dull one, to a new sharp one, and i got it mostly off, and in the process f getting it off, i cut myself and it bled...good thing it was brand new and not the old rusty one..good thing i didnt get TETNIS (lol, the sicknss that looks closest to tetris...) lol, sry, just got back fomr a gay school prep rally (yes, prep, not a misspelling) and i had to sit in the effing gym for like to hours, and the seats are effin hard, and my but went numb within the first liek 10 minuteas, and these people were all around me, and *starts shaking* i hate being around people, let alone to the point where you can not move to the left or right, forward or back....well, i also dress gothic (cept i have brown hair and a normal face...wanna dye my hair gray but my mom said not happinging :lol: wait, y am i glad..?)

ne ways, now i am home and get to paint. yahoo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o yea and i have a sephiroth trenchcoat :lol: not the one from kingdom hearts(...gay!...) but his one from ff7...and i dunno if you can see meh signiture and avatar or not, but as u can see i am an avid seph fan :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea....sorry for the last nonsense posts, as i said i was tired, so i took a nap, and when i woke up i decided to finish my Necron lord, and omi, does he look cool....i wish my digi camera wasnt messed up so i show it off... <_< dang digital cameras....it says its charged and yet its not...wonder whats the matter? &#39;

well, bye for now....

*runs back downstares and drools a necron lord*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your conversion sounds cool . I used to do necrons . And im also a big fan off ff7
    and seperoph , well anyway cya :w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds cool but a triple post... the mods aren&#39;t gonna like that...
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Closed Thread