Ultramarine Conversion Ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, these ary ideas, so comments are welcome.

Master Aerethos in Terminator Armour:
    Use Logan Grimnar, file away all of the pelts and SW iconagraphy, and the head. Choose a head (I have no clue what one to use) that has no helmet, use the mace head from the Chaos Space Marine Terminator to replave the axe head, and sculpt Ultramarines iconagraphy.

Master Aerethos in Artificer Armour:
    Use the lower half of the current EC's model (legs & torso), and the Tactical Marine Sergeant Torso (the one with the high shrapnel uard over face). Again, use the head chosen above. Make arms so that they are holding the mace in front of him (like Aragorn from the Two Towers, after the wall is breached, when he holds his sword in front of his face, walking forward [except not directly in front of his face]). Use the same mace head, and probably a normal backpack, maybe with lion heads for the vents (does GW have any bits like that?) File off wings from chest, and sculpt Ultramarines iconagraphy.

Captain Uriel (I'm stealing this one from the Codex):
    Use the torso from the Tactical Marine sprue ( the one that is blank, except for the little ull in the middle), and Assault Marine legs (so that I can position them as desired). Make a large chainsword out of 2 (using 2 to elongate the blade and handle), and use a standard Bolt Pistol. Use the head for the Veteran Sergeant in the Command Squad sprue. Use a standard backpack. Sculpt studs on the right shoulder pad and the right thigh. Also sculpt extra plates to cover up vent, and details shown in picture. Also do the "loin strappinmg" as shown in picture.

Master Of Sanctity Alcinous ( this one is inspired by the art on page 6 of the Codex):
    Use the Tactical Marine Sergeant Torso the one with the high shrapnel uard over face), and the Khorne Berserker legs that are one piecs, and on the right knee have the skull and chain hanging down. Use the WHFB Chaos Warrior head looks like a ull, and sculpt tge little raise that comes up on noram SM heads. Use standard backpack, but replace vents with skulls from the Chaos vehicle accesory sprue. Sculpt "cape" that goes around arms instead of neck. File off the wings from the torso, and sculpt to look like there are multiple torso plates. Sculpt "loin strapping". Use the Crux Terminatis from the Command sprue for Rozirus. Make "Iron Halo" out of plasticard. Now here is where I am stumped. I need is holding up something (if you can, please refer to the picture mentioned above), and I also do not like the traditional Crozirus Arcanum. And I would like to sick with the mace theme, so do you have any ideas for the arm and the mace head, since I do not want to use the same mace head on a difefrent character? (I am going for a mace that is like to sheets of "metal" bisecting eachother, since I like that look). Oh, and also an outstretched right arm holding a bolt pistol. On the right shoulder pad, normal human leg bones strapped on, and then purified.

So, those suggestions would be nice, and also comments.

Master_Aerethos

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all but the chainsword sound good ithink it should get bulked up to if it gets taller
    I think a great bumper sticker would be as follows:
    Proud parent of a child whose self-confidence is good enough that he doesn't need me advertising his minor scholastic achievements on my carclick me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

rather than use a bulked up chainsword use one of the executioner swords from the sisters repentia instead
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

+ Reply to Thread