My Blacklands Lizardmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Anywhere you arent
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

When getting around to painting my lizzies, i decided to go for a simple theme. Use my spray paints, and then just do a few touchups.

Black Spray paint (black skales)
    Gore red shields
    Dwarf Bronze for metallic (heavy trafficers in bronze)
    Elf flesh on backs on shiels (they hate elves
    White claws and teeth details
    Vermin brown spear shafts

Blood Red Spray paint (they start to change color over generations, living in red sandstone desert)
    Vermin Brown blowpipes
    Dwarf Bronze dagger thingies
    White claw and teeth details

I'll get pictures in here about tomorrow. But, funny thing, maybe it's just the brightness of the color, but overall the sarus looked better. Please comment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Amid the darkness and horror of a world splintering apart, the armies of the true creators, we who were ancient at the dawn of time, will march forth once more. We shall sweep away all that is chaos and disorder for ours is the true path and none shall defy us.</div>
    Translation from ancient plaques attributed to Venerable Lord Kroak

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

As I am planning to start Lizardmen and am trying to find a good way to paint them with minimal drybrushing im interested to see how they turned out.

cant wait to see the pics

Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
    Tau- 500pts
    Dwarves in progress

+ Reply to Thread