Tau To Necron - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tau To Necron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was torn between Necron and Tau. I went with Necron but I still love the Tau gun drone- or that thing that comes with fire warriors. is it possible to make it into necron piece I Would have to use hose rules wouldn't I?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah you would have to use house rules but if you give it a fair stat and have a reason for it being there - i.e to help tomb spyders - then it should be alright. you will still need your opponenet permission to use it though. but i would let you.

hope this helps
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunatly necrons are sooooooo linear (thats why i gave the army up) there would be but one way to add your beloved gun drones to your necron models.... put them on the base... they would probably have to be destroyed ;p but unfortunatly unless you replaced the guns with the gause weps of the necrons and did some REALY big mods... yeah... they would still never be tourny legal... but hey they can still look good crushed in the claws of a Tomb Spider , being eaten by scarabs, or fallen under your necron lord not that a gun drong with gause weps wouldnt look kewl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suffer from the same problem; I love the gun drone, but I collect GKs. So, if you wanted to convert it, get a drone. Get some Necron Warriors and be willing to give up two guns. Then, file off the hands of the guns, make 'em all nice and shiny, then glue 'em in place of the Carbines on the drone. I dunno, my idea... It also could be done with storm bolters!
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be really cool&#33;&#33;&#33; A Gun Drone with Gauss blasters, just make up stats for them and you&#39;ll be fine....... I myself Play both Tau and Necron, so can&#39;t bwe torn between the two....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you could use them for scarabs? That maybe even get a difrent tomb spyder model, and have him generate the drones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be sweet&#33;&#33; A completely different Spyder to create the Drone Scarabs...... Sounds like a frekkin&#39; good idea to me......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all your imput. it would be really fun to do so keep writing :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You&#39;d have to paint the Gundrones the color of crons of course, but i would go with the Gauss blaster conversion......That would be frekkin sweet&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welllllllll id have to say if you are gona make them imprompt to scarabs make sure to ither add armor or find a way to sqwish 3 models in that base because scarabs do have mutiple wounds and me personaly would want to some how make sure that is represented... also not to be a dick but scarabs dont get range weps (i sugested maken them just to look kewl cause no matter what they arnt gona be tourney legal anyway ;p tho it sure would be lame if people wont let you play with them for fun ) sure hope you post a pic of final product ;p

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast