Aren't Orks Fun To Convert? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, who doesn't like converting Orks? I didn't care to buy the Nobz boxed set, so I took normal Boyz and gave them a nobbing!! I clipped off the fingers on the Shoota holding arm, and added the blades from the knives to create a power claw!! I'll see if I can post some pics. If you have any cool Ork conversions, please, chat and post pics!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ORKS ARE THE GREATEST ARMY IN 40K, now if they could only stop blowing themselves up.

i love converting orks i did 30 mad boyz for my friends army.... humm that was second, do they still have mad poys? hehehe to pi$$ him off i panited one like it was in pj's with little guns and army hats on the pants. hehehehehe :lol:

reminds ome of somthing my mom used to tell me all the time "god created explosive so orks wouldnt take over the univers".

XG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[god created explosive so orks wouldnt take over the univers] Funny!! Any other Ork conversions? I'm working on a Wyvern, but still need more funds to get it!! Already have the rules, but no model dammit!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reaper mini "blacksting" or somthing is such a sweet modle i bought it its size is perffect. do some cyber mods and it would be awsome. when his wings went on i had to do a little nip and tuck with some filling but its worth its.. i think the modles was only 20bucks CDN.

XG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn! Can't find it!! Do you know where to look? Adn what is the real name anyway? :huh:

Closed Thread