Ive Done A Couple Of Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

i first recently did a normal dwarf and put necron arms and gun on it. it looks like a bionic dwarf!

the other one i did was last night.i got an orc body and legs and right arm stuck a dwarf sheild on and a beast of chaos spear and champion head. i call it a tribal orc!

im planning on making a battering ram somehow. if anyone has conversion ideas for dwarf warriors, gors and ungors and orc and goblin peices please tell me.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>wha.... wha...? no i wasn&#39;t sleeping&#33; i was just thinking really hard&#33;</span>

2. Remove Advertisements

Poland, Opole
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

85 (x4)

Ideas? Take the bitz. Put them together (cut them and/or reposition if you like). If you are not satisfied, take apart. Put together again. If still not satisfied - take apart.

There are two schools as to doing conversions:
    1. Have an objective in mind and try achieving it. (making a particular wapons/equipment combo etc)
    2. "Go with the flow". Have fun with converting and see what comes out on the end.

Personally, I do both.

+ Reply to Thread