Gaming Board Design Help. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaming Board Design Help.

Hi, I'm looking to make a 4' x 4' gaming board and have no idea on what to do.

I’d like it to be a city-fight style of board, but without too much scenery.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

for my cityfight terrain, i used 5mm foam board, which i got from my local photograpy studio (they use it as backing boards so they get it cost price) the sheet was 30'' by 40'' and it cost me £6.50 (yes really) and to mount the buildings i got corrie card from the same place at £4.50 per sheet i cut the foam board into 3'' strips across the narrow end which gave me 12 3'' x 30'' strips and 1 4''x30'' strip i then proceded to DRAW THE BUILDINGS FIRST on normal paper deciding the size of buildings that i wanted then marked out the bases on the corrie card and used the leftovers as the floors for the larger buildings which i just glued the next floor onto. To hide the joins i used strips of normal card which also helped to strengthen the buildings. this way you can get a full board of cityfight terrain for under a tenner.

heres a link to what i mean
    http://pictures05.aol.co.uk/NASApp/y...1&locale=en_UK
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

+ Reply to Thread