Librarium Online Forums banner

Warlord titan

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  archonofdeath 
#1 ·
Deos anyone know how to make a Warlord titan for 40k. Ive been thinking about it for a wile and made rules for it but am not sure how to make the beast.

I think if my friends come over i will just stand there with toy guns in my hands but having the real thing would be cool.

#8 ·
If a Landraider has 14 armor all over a titan that big surely would aswell...

Imperial Titans have Void Fields if I remember correctly, and 10 is mental because they all get a chance to regenerate lol.

I'd drop it to like 4/5 Void Fields and put Structure Points down a bit too lol.

As for the weapons maybe something like a Vulcan Mega Bolter in one arm and an Inferno Cannon in the other and then they have those massive missile pods?

#9 ·
Easy way of making missle/rocket launchers for things that big. Use straws, lots of them, and make cones out of paper to shw that there are rockets inside, then use cardboard (I can't remember the name but it's the thin stuff, not the box material) on the back to stop people from seeing into it. Connect two of them together with small wooden dowls poked through a couple of them (do it in a criss cross design) and a circular base. Either that, or build it into the model itself like Gundam Heavy Arms. I like the rotating one that I came up with better though.

That is for a design with the missle/rocket pods actually showing, but you could also reenforce it with cardboard around the sides too, in a rectangular design. Then you could have a pretty beastly looking model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.