Custom Figure - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Figure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anybody ever thought about making a custom figure based on yourself. I have. This is it:

Archive Assault Marine Jump Pack

Part Code

Price
    $2.50

Devastator Multi-melta

Part Code

Price
    $4.00

Marneus Calgar's Right Gauntlet

Part Code

Price
    $3.00

Terminator Powerfist

Part Code

Price
    $2.50

Apothecary Body 1

Part Code

Price
    $5.50

All in all it will be $26 US including shipping. I figure (bad pun) that my figure will have a jump pack, two power fists, and like Marneus's bolters, two "Hand Meltas" would combine to make a multi-melta. What do you think?

Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm... I think the mini will look cool but how does this represent you? Do you have Two Powerfists? Sweet&#33;&#33;

I thought you maybe were talking about making a model that looked similar to you...I think the closest I&#39;ve seen is a friend of mine found a mini that kinda looked like him and finished converting it so that it almost looked exactly like him&#33; He wound up using the Mini for his gang leader in Necro...
    --Keep Disco Evil--

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good idea I have to say...

I have been thinking about a model of myself, just given time and the right materials I would come up with something...
    It would have to be like a deamon prince or something... at least something in the Inquisitor size...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Heh, if I&#39;d ever make a model of myself I&#39;d model it after Slai&#39;s drawing of me ^_^ . Failing that, I&#39;d get the Daemon Prince and model him to sit on a toilet whilst wiping his ass with a baby.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant not to represent yourself, but to make a model you thought was cool. Nice, BiD&#33; Ass-wiping dead babies are cool&#33; By the way, I want to hear oter people&#39;s model ideas.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My model would be a massive chunk of uncast pewter. I would thunk it down on the table and say, "He&#39;s in there."
    Either that, or a massive Necron Lord with... wait for it... GAUSS CLAWS&#33;&#33;&#33; Count as two lightning claws, plus a Gauss Blaster at range. Plus, the Gauss Claws would have automatic Super-Disruption Fields, and the figure itself would have a standard Phase Shifter and Resurrection Orb. He would be able to take 100 points of hardware in addition to this. Statline would be: (notice I am not copying copyrighted material)
    5-BS 6-WS 8-S 5-T 3-W 3-I 4-A +3-S (+4 Inv.)

Special Rules-

Mindless Terror- any units suffering casualties from Gauss Claws must IMMEDIATELY fall back as if they just failed a morale check (this means you fearless and stubborn figures)

Gauss Claws- Automatically wound and penetrate armor on a 6, and glance on a 5. Any roll of six to wound penetrates standard and Invulnerable save, and models killed by it may take no Bionics, We&#39;ll Be Back, or any other kind of damage-prevention or ressurection roll. The blow is assumed to completely shatter the target and scatter its essence.

Reanimation- All Necron units attempting self-repair rolls within 6" succeed on threes instead of fours.

Beneath Contempt- May not target units below WS 4 in close combat

Ponderous- May only consolidate after winning close combat

Slumbering- Always starts game in reserve. When it becomes available, deep strike it onto the board. If it would die (because of a bad landing or rolling double ones) simply reroll until it lands safely.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok here&#39;s my idea:

A deamon prince with magig powers, a head with an oozing brain barely upheald by the neck while the guy at the same time is holding a battlecannon with two arms and stepping on a moud of people, goblins, babies, ladies, aliens, orks, skeletons and so on...

Maybe that would depict me very good actually...
    Gotta switch the battlecannon with a giant two handed wrench then
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

I made the worlds smallest defiler
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xenos Venator Captain Lash Mamba

Lash Mamba 300 Pts WS:6 BS:5 S:5 T:5 W:3 I:7 A:5 Ld:10 Sv:3+

Independant Character.

Weapons: Custom Heavy Bolter with M.40 Targeter and auto-sense link, Heavy Stalker Shells, Super-Krak Shells, bolt pistol, Envenomed mono-filament sword, frag and krak grendes, and bio-scanner.

Heavy Stalker Shells: Range:36" Str AP:4 Heavy 3
    Inflicts ID on all Tyranids with a T less than 6.

Super-Krak Shells: Range:24" Str:5 :blink: AP:2 Rapid Fire 2
    2 shots to 24" or 4 shots to 12". Allways counts as Stationary. Auto-glances Vehicles on a 4+.

Special Rules:

Enhanced M.40 Targeter: Allows Lash to target inividual models within squads.

Envenomed Mono-Filament Sword: Counts as a power weapon +1 Strength and re-roll failed to wound rolls.

Super-Human Phisique: Due to his extended tour fighting Tyranids Lash has developed highly tuned relfexes Lash&#39;s save is Invulnerable.

Bio-Scanner: Counts as Auspex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=D i would be....Zeph...not alex...alex=evil name zeph = good name..anyways,

my mini would just be a person in a black trenchoat, holding a cool looking sword and have a shoulder pad, (btw, the trenchcoat would ;look very similer to sephiroths, along with the shoulder pad, but i would only have the left one) and kinda longer hair...ooo how neat....i gotta think up stats and abilities and if i get around to it ill post em....

[]xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    POWER OF TEH KATANA&#33;

(")(")
    (...&#39;.&#39[]:::::/
    c(||)(||)
    FEAR TEH BUNNAH WITH TEH KATANA&#33;

XD im tired as h*ll....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast