Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hey i got an idea of a glow type of sword almost like its all energy like a light saber or somthing like that, does anyone have a way to make something look like that? if so could you tell me and if you can post a pic of it?
Yea i was thinking of the necron stick i guess i can dull the end and apply paint to what ever color i would like and there ya go! lol no but mead man nice Champion seriously it looks awsome and thanks for the rays of light from your sword idea making it all bright and stuff. If anyone has anymore ideas pleaze tell!
No, keep it green, loks much better, but heres what ya do,
1. Cut off the blade from what ever hilt your using.
2. ROUND off one end on ONE Green Rod(Half of a sphere kinda thing)
3. stick the normal Rod onto the hilt and get the positioning right.
4. Leave it overnight to glue.
5. Glue on the rounded rod to the other one with minimal glue so it dosen't show, then you got your self a Necron Green Liught Saber!
I'll make an article on this one day!
Man holy cow all those pics look amazing. When that fire dragon exarch is shooting you can see the fire reflection. *sobs and throws his models out the window*
Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
Dwarves in progress
Wow, OSL looks really hard to do. You have to be perceptive and know how to paint it well, with blending and stuff. But it looks fantastic. Must take ages. :eek: