Ulthwe Falcon Grav Tank - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ulthwe Falcon Grav Tank

Ahoy, My second army i intended to get back onto 40k with is eldar, have decided to finish the berserker army though and then i will get on with these guys. I kinda stepped on the glass for the turret so i decided to greenstuff it to liike like wraithbone. I didnt want to do the whole Falcon black as it would be to dark.

Cheers
    Jack

p.s. getting greenstuff smooth is a *****, anyone with advice for me on how to keep large areas smooth would be very helpfull.

Mr Damage

Man Camp:
    Imagine waking up in a Tent for one naked with a Wild Boar and a Sharp Stick.
    Imagine waking up in a Tent for two being spooned by big Mike Tyson.
    Imagine waking up in a 10m Deep pit with 15 Hungry Dingos and a Dead Rabbit tied to the Bed Flute.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Looks awesome, but your painting on the turret looks rough around the edges...look at where the white paint meets the black in the top picture.

I love the painted reflection on all of the gems too...I can never get that right :huh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh yeah i see that, just fixed it. it was down the edge of the gap that was rough, gee photos bring out the imperfections..

thanks mate
    Mr Damage

Man Camp:
    Imagine waking up in a Tent for one naked with a Wild Boar and a Sharp Stick.
    Imagine waking up in a Tent for two being spooned by big Mike Tyson.
    Imagine waking up in a 10m Deep pit with 15 Hungry Dingos and a Dead Rabbit tied to the Bed Flute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, it's beautiful! I love the drybrush work. It just looks great. Nice and worn, right? I don't really see any fault with the falcon.

+ Reply to Thread