Scenic SM Comander Conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Azrael_keeper_of_the_truth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scenic SM Comander Conversion

okay, so i decided to do this after i was talking to my friend about conversions, and i was inspired by the tyranic wars veterans. (i'm working on one with gaunt heads over the pack exauhst pipes). Anyway, so I decided to use the gaunts that i got in the battle for macrage set and the space marine comander i bought (but didn't use).

Basicaly, the theme is a victoy pose. The guy is armed with a power fist. I decided to also use a bunch Dark eldar peices that i got. I'm cutting the blades off the guns and glueing them to the comander's sholder pads. I'm also gonna take the hair off of one (it's tied back in a plume-like style) and glue that to his helmet. he is going to be carrying his helmet in an unarmed hand, and I'm using the head that has no helmet and a bionic eye for the head i'm glueing on him. I'm also wittling down the back of gaunt to just have the back plate, and I'm gonna glue that on his front armor, like he had to repair it on the fly.

On to the base! I'm using the base from an eldar warwalker (which i'm not gonna use cause i hate them, their wicked hard to put together!) and a termagaunt. The termagaunt is now minus a head, and i will file it down so it will lie flat. I'm putting it on the base and having the comander's foot resting on it. i'm gonna use a little sand and a small rock, in addition to some flock, to finnish off the base.

Any comments are welcome, and i need a little advice on how to paint him (like which capter, i was thinking ltramarines).

Forget the past, and you will loose your identity.

Forget the present and you will loose your life.

Forget the future, and we will loose everything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds great. You could also remove the poor gaunts back-plate and let some bowel flow out as if it was that gaunt he used to repair his armour.

Another idea is to take some scything talons and attatch to his arm like thunder claws. He uses them in CC.
    My hate is contagious...

+ Reply to Thread