Tau Shas'o - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tau Shas'o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want the Commander Sash'o to stand out from the other Crisis' suits any ideas?
    merely a different paint job possibley, but a small conversion would be awesome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a moderatly converted Shas'o, which you can see here:

Shas'o

My favorite part of him being the new head, which came off a Space Marine tank (a landraider, I think)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like them! You could always convert a small easy piece like a backpack or something.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i too like the pics. :w

for conversion, you could give your shas&#39;o a flag to hold or you could give him attached drones or something (dunno if its possible but who konws )
    you could also give him a litle platform to stand on and the platform is carried around by 4 drones. thats a litle part of my ( strange ) ideas of conversions / add-ons.

--for the greater good--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I did for mine was cut one of the gun arms and create sort of a glove with a finger pointing forward......Looks pretty cool, almost like he actually is commanding forward troops.....Kroot_Hound as for your Shas&#39;o, very cool looking, but it looks more like a piece of support machinery than a commander......Nice conversion though......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didnt convert mine in the end, i might do later seeing as i have another 3 to make and paint... but heres the pic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could just buy the purity seals from games workshop and put some Tau waterslide them.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could also make him hold some kind of artifact, or maybe the sword of aunshi. that sword is twohanded so that will be a difficult conversion but i think its possible. you could make him ofcourse hold all possible weapons.

--for the greater good--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good idea for if u want it to stand out would be a good scenic base.
    p.s i have no idea y im helping you cause i h8 tau :w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please don&#39;t include statements like "I h8 tAu" and "N3C0rNs r b0rk3N"
    They don&#39;t add to the great content of the site.

Well, the Aun&#39;shi blade is pushing it, hard to convert, not to mention expensive.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast