Posing Necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posing Necrons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posing Necrons

I apologize if this has already been covered (I don't have time at the moment to check), but I need help with my Necrons. As anyone who has seen the Warrior model can tell you, their pose just sucks.

I would really like any suggestions as to repositioning or bending their legs to create a dynamic pose.

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really know about converting warrior legs, but I've found that you can cut a destroyers arm just below the elbow quite easily with a craft knife and glue it back carefully in a different position. You might be able to cut above or below the knees on the warriors and reposition the leggs, but I've never tried it.
    The only conversion which I have done on a warrior is to make it do the fingers which turned out very good(very unnecronish)
    Fear the Wrath of the Anzac clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

If you want to bend limbs i highly recommend a heat gun. I think you can buy them at craft stores but when using them make sure not to hold it too close or you risk melting them. when they get warm enough just bend them. As for necrons they aren't really interesting from a modeling perspective. The coolest models you have are flayed ones so get some.

With Oden On Our Side... The Doctor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Well. My friend (or was it me...dunno) made one holding it's leg (a la Regenerate). But that's really the only thing we've done with them.
    Half Gods are worshiped with Wine and Flowers. Real Gods are worshiped in Blood.

Blood for the Blood God! Beer for the Bronze Keg!

+ Reply to Thread