anyone here going to Chicago Gamesday 2005? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Long Beach, CA and Newport Beach, CA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

anyone here going to Chicago Gamesday 2005?

first, id like to explain why i put this here. The conversion contest at the gamesday is great, and heres a friendly reminder and tip for those going to attend. BRING YOUR OWN GLUE, AND CLIPPERS! Maybe a modeling knife, but clippers would suffice. GW supplies them, but they are few, and the tables get swarmed QUICKLY. with that said:

this message is for anyone attending gamesday in chicago! I have a friendlier, gamer version of this message, but have had to change my request to that of an order form. sorry for this.

I will purchase a model from someone who can make a model to these specifications: includes
    1. a company champion sword
    2. the commander backpack
    3. the commander legs
    4. a company champion's front torso armor
    5. the commander's back torso armor with cape
    6. a company champion's head
    7. about 8 or so purity seals on the base

all lightly glued together for easy deconstruction and reassembling, so maybe a small bit of plastic to plastic glue would be required for assembly.

(Basically GW has like 5-8 tables all covered in plastic blisters from many different box sets for the conversion contest. They are open for everyone there to use for building purposes. I was at the LA one, so I already did this)
    Unfortunately, I cant go because I was not able to get time off from work for the week of the gamesday. Believe me, I would have rather gone out so I can do all the building and converting there, but unfortunately, I cannot.

If you can build this model with the specific guide lines, then please reply. For such a model I would pay $15 dollars (cost includes shipping) for through the proper channels, such as Paypal, or some other form of legal transaction for this service.

ok, with that out of the way, I simply ask if someone can do this. one gamer to another. I had to change this origional post because another gamer brought up legalities and made it out to be as though I was asking someone to steal for me. I do not want that. I dont want to put someone in that situation. so again, if you can help me, please reply. With that said, I hope those attending have a blast at the gamesday. thanks for reading my post

Last edited by Jwave; July 20th, 2005 at 05:11.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x2)

For those of you palnning to go and participate in this event, get in on the early rounds. By the later rounds, the sprues have been so picked over that you will be hard pressed to find components to make a mini (legs, arms, torso, etc.).
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread