Librarium Online Forums banner

New SM Terminators to Chaos

912 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  darkreever 
#1 ·
I have seen a number of posts where people have talked about converting the new SM Terminators to Chaos but has anyone actually done this and do you have any pictures or advice ?

I have the box before me and sprues in hand but I thought I'd seek advice before diving in...

#3 ·
This new termies kind of suck, no offense. I like the old guys better. Termies are suppose to be lugging around armor thats a ton or more, they are not going to go for a brisk run or pose with that much stuff on.

Plus, are they going to ask for bigger bases now?

#4 ·
Like all power armour variants, dreadnought tactical armour wieghs an immense amount but at the same time it is as light as a feather to the wearer. A terminator can run, and therefore dynamic poses for the new models would be apropriate. After all, a termie can run forward, turn and fire his gun in one motion just like a normal marine. (Except if he runs into anything, it will be as if a tank just did.)

As for bases, all older termie models are allowed to use the smaller bases while newer termies use the larger base.

Space marine armour is heavy, but it is not even close to a ton. Think about it, an entire squad of terminators are capable of standing watch on the battlemets of a fortress without creating as much as a crack in the stone... :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.